Friday, March 23, 2007

 

As busy as a bee!

Hi people!!! Last weekend I had a great time, specially on Saturday! On monday I went to Figueres. In the evening, my parents took me and Júlia to Girona, in Fontajau, to a concert of "Fito and Fitipaldis". The sports hall was totally crowded, so we stayed in the stand, but there were so much full of people too. During the tree hours of concert, we singed and danced and laughed a lot! I like this music group because the lyrics make you think about the feelings, and there very well xpressed in they lyrics, they are so beautiful. Then, when the concert was over we got home, we change clothes and we went to Pachá! There some friends were waiting for us to arrive, and I was happy of being with them, because as you know (I say it in every entry i write, I know) but I miss them a lot! There I meet some people of class too, and some known people that I hadn't met there before. I was having a whale of a time, but we went home not so late, because my energy had went off.
On Sunday I did my homework and in the afternoon my best friend Gerard come to my house, he wanted me to go for a ride with his new motorbike! I was alone, so I catch my keys. When we arrived in my house, we met two of my friends of Castelló, so we started to talk in the street. I opened the door to put my glasses on, and I leave it opened, with the keys inside. Suddenly, the wind closed the door in my face, and I had to wait for my parents in the street... xD Luckily, they didn't leave me alone! :D


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?