Monday, May 07, 2007

 

I've got no life! :'(

Today I'm depressed. These days are being stressing, tiring, boring... Life it's not like this!!! it cannot be like this... I think that when you're going to do 18 you should have time to do what you whant, to go where you want and when you want.. in other words, now it's our time to fly and be free! But it seems that the present has forgotten it, our present is being every day 10 hours seated in front of a book, studying, and thinking in what are you missing, thinking in what will you do if you had no final exams. We're missing the life, that's unfair.
And... moreover, it won't stop until 14th of June, the last day of Selectivitat. I wish it was only a nightmare... :(

Barrakes it's over, and the exams are coming. What a nice view! Barrakes..:D How great! Barrakes are one of the bests feasts of the year! There you find everybody, and the people who goes there are very very nice, cheerful, friendly! You know new people, and you find old friends :D This year we've seen some concerts too, like Jarabe de Palo, els Pets or dekrepits. But, eventhough Barraques has been painted with the dark colour of the exams. I wished I could go there more days and not only until 3 am, like when I was thirteen years old. Shit.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?